Planning a holiday to New Zealand with your friends and family? Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a New Zealand visa online. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
This visa includes of following things and read terms and conditions.
1) Original passport and old passports, if any
2) 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up) Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
3) Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi as per the jurisdiction
4) Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
5) Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
1) If the applicant is employed:
i) Salary sips for the last 3 months
ii) Original leave letter from employer
2) If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
i) Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
ii) Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
3) If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon:
i) NOC letter from parents
ii) Original wedding card
iii) Original engagement photos (5-10 in number)
With a valid New Zealand tourist visa, you can stay for a period of 30 days.
Retired people must show the proof of their retirement along with other documents.
The processing time is 35 working days once the application is complete and all documents have been provided. However, visa approval time is at the discretion of the Consulate.