Our website is strictly for personal use only. We do not allow or encourage the distribution, modification, exchange, or transfer, of our website content, including text, images, audios, or videos published on our website, for business, commercial, or public use. Once you comply with our website’s terms and conditions, you agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the performance of our website in any possible way. As long as you agree to our terms and conditions, we (www.anjmal.com) allow you non-transmitted and limited rights to access, view, and use our website.
Certain areas of the website might be limited to registered members only. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. However, the answers to these questions could be mandatory or optional. You embody and ensure that all the information provided by you, about yourself, and others are accurate.
Every piece of data, including but not limited to audio, pictures, software, texts, icons, and headlines, are secured by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. Therefore, you are not permitted to use the content elsewhere. When you use our website, you agree to follow all the rules and regulations set by the website, thus, limiting the way you may use the content.
There are several proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks owned by AnjMal and others that are published on this website. However, by displaying them, AnjMal does not grant anyone any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized usage of them may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and advertising, and civil and criminal statutes.
You can download such copies of the content to be used only by you for your personal use at home unless the subsite you are accessing states that you may not. However, if you download any data from this Site, you shall not exclude any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
If this Website contains notice boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and accept messages and materials that are appropriate and related. As an example and not as a limitation, you acknowledge that when utilizing the website or any facility available here, you shall not do any of the following :
1. Slander, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and advertising) of others.
2. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
3. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the user owns, controls the rights, or has received all consents, as may be required by law.
4. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer.
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
6. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
7. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You are prohibited from posting or transferring any defamatory, slanderous, pornographic, profane, threatening, illegal or any material that could create or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
AnjMal Travel & Tours assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any statements containing any defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, offensive, or profane material. AnjMal Travel & Tours may revise, modify, or dismiss any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene, or offensive or that violate AnjMal Travel & Tours’ policies in any way.
AnjMal Travel & Tours agrees to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing AnjMal Travel & Tours to disclose the identity of individuals posting such materials.
If you send any information or materials to our Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, or suggestions, all such communications are, and will be treated by AnjMal Travel & Tours, as non-confidential.
You hereby give up all claims that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way AnjMal Travel & Tours uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Site may be adjusted, broadcasted, modified, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by AnjMal Travel & Tours anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
Online transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information that you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Anjmal.com does not cause AnjMal Travel & Tours to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to AnjMal Travel & Tours. Accordingly, AnjMal Travel & Tours reserves all rights. Copying of part or all of the contents of this website without permission of AnjMal Travel & Tours is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for availing of the paid services provided.
1. Payment due to Domestic/International Tickets for the weekly credit to be made within 6 days of the closing of the week (starting from 1st to 7th of the month) or as per the Collection period notified by TBO from time to time.
A. Voiding would be as per the airline norms plus Rs.100/ – per ticket as a TBO RAF Charges.
B. Refund charges would be as per the airline norms plus Rs.200/ – per ticket as a TBO RAF Charges.
2. Service charges levied are to be collected from the customers on our behalf.
A. Any nullification/cancellation of the ticket will be entertained only till 1800 Hrs.
B. If the payment is not made on time AnjMal Travel & Tours can cancel all the PNR’s/Tickets without any prior notice at any time.
3. Any kind of Misuse of Airline/GDS PNR will solely be the responsibility of the agent and the amount will be recovered from the agent as and when received the debit note by the Airline or by the GDS.
4. There will be no adjusting of the refund in the payment schedule. The refund will be given back to the agent whenever we have received it from the airline.
5. TDS will be deducted as per the law. TDS will be deducted on all commissions/incentives. The TDS certificate will be issued in the next Financial Year.
6. The credit limit will be weekly depending upon certain guarantees.
7. Any advance amount paid by the agent will be non-interest bearing and should be utilized within 360 days from the date of payment. If such advance is not utilized within this period of 360 days, the unutilized portion shall be held in trust, for the benefit of the agent, by AnjMal Travel & Tours for 2 years from the date of payment of such advance after which the same shall be deemed as forfeited.
8. The User shall request AnjMal Travel & Tours for any refunds against the unutilized or ‘no show’ air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check-in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and AnjMal Travel & Tours as the case may be. No refund will be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
9. Agents will be responsible for maintaining all related documents including confirmation from the travelers that the amount paid by them for travel outside of India is within the annual limits for resident individuals as prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
10. That our Client shall grant a limited and non-transferable right to you, the Notices, to use the website of our Client – www.anjmal.com for conducting online booking of the various travel services as made available by our Client to you.
11. That you, the Notice, shall make payment for the services availed by cash/cheque/demand draft/credit card, and in case of non-payment within 7 days of the due date you, the Notice, shall be liable to pay interest at the rate of 0.1% per day till the date of payment of the full amount.
12. That you agree to indemnify us from and against all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses asserted against or incurred by us that arise out of any breach or non-performance of any covenant or agreement made or obligations to be performed by you.
The material in this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. AnjMal Travel & Tours may make changes or improvements at any time. The materials on this site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible according to applicable law, AnjMal Travel & Tours disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ‘anjmal.com’ is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos. AnjMal Travel & Tours does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure your fullest satisfaction.
AnjMal Travel & Tours does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, in so far as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners, and tour operators. You acknowledge that this Website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. AnjMal Travel & Tours does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or use the Site.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, AnjMal Travel & Tours merely provides intermediary services to facilitate the highest quality services to you. AnjMal Travel & Tours is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, AnjMal Travel & Tours shall not be liable or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
AnjMal Travel & Tours will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary contained elsewhere herein or otherwise at law, AnjMal Travel & Tours’ liability (whether by way of indemnification to you or otherwise) shall be restricted to a maximum of INR 1000 (Indian Rupees One Thousand only).
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location. You should check with your local AnjMal Travel & Tours authorized representative for the availability of specific products and services in your area.
AnjMal Travel & Tours may add, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
AnjMal Travel & Tours may add, modify, discontinue, eliminate or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and liability.
AnjMal Travel & Tours reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety, and integrity of AnjMal Travel & Tours’ systems, as well as its clients’ interests, are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, AnjMal Travel & Tours may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability, and validity of orders placed by you.
If AnjMal Travel & Tours, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then AnjMal Travel & Tours may cancel the said orders at any time up to 4 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 4 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through AnjMal Travel & Tours.
You may travel to certain destinations that involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences. AnjMal Travel & Tours request you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations. By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, AnjMal Travel & Tours does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. AnjMal Travel & Tours does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
AnjMal Travel & Tours reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. AnjMal Travel & Tours shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith. AnjMal Travel & Tours reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.No waiver by AnjMal Travel & Tours of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as outlined in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
All disputes arising in connection with the Service Agreement shall be settled in the first instance by good faith negotiations, and if the dispute cannot be settled within 7 days by mutual discussions, the same shall be settled by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by AnjMal Travel & Tours, whereby the arbitration proceedings will be conducted in English. Each party shall bear its costs (including legal costs) for participating in the arbitration proceedings, and the arbitrator’s fees and expenses and other incidental expenses shall be paid by the parties as determined by the arbitrator.
AnjMal Travel & Tours provides B2A wholesale rates that must be sold as part of the package and must not be standalone.These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed per the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.