Planning a holiday to Malaysia with your friends and family? You can now apply for a Malaysia visa. What's more? Get your Malaysia visa in just 5 working days. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
This visa includes of following things and read terms and conditions.
Indian Citizens can apply for a Malaysia eNTRI or a Malaysia eVisa. One more option is to submit the documents via the Malaysia visa application centers in India. For a faster process and submission of fewer documents, it is advisable to apply for a Malaysia eNTRI or Malaysia eVisa.
Online travel authorization for tourism purposes, issued by the Malaysian government is known as Malaysia eVisa.
The validity for a Malaysia eVisa is 90 days. The eVisa holder can stay up to a maximum period of 30 days for every visit in the country; Malaysia eVisa cannot be extended.
After the application process is complete and all the required documents have been submitted, it usually takes 4 to 5 working days to process your Malaysia eVisa.
In order to facilitate tourism, the Government of Malaysia has provided an online registration facility to Indian nationals under the Visa Waiver Program which is called Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI). The visitor has to register online; an eNTRI Note will be issued as proof of the registration which needs to be presented upon arrival in Malaysia.
1) Confirmed air tickets (onward & return)
2) Scanned colour copy of the first and the last page of your passport
3) Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
4) 1 scanned colour passport-size photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (Photo specifications)
5) Email-id of the applicants
The validity of a Malaysia eNTRI is 90 days from the date of issue. It is valid for a single entry journey into the country for a stay of up to a maximum period of 15 days.
With a Malaysia eNTRI, you can stay in the country for a maximum period of 15 days. Whereas, if you have a Malaysia eVisa, you can stay for a period of up to 30 days with multiple entries. Hence, if you plan to stay for more than 15 days, you will have to apply for a Malaysia eVisa and not a Malaysia eNTRI.
1) A valid passport
2) Malaysia eVisa/eNTRI Note
3) Boarding pass
4) Confirmed air tickets (onward & return)
5) Sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Malaysia (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
6) Complete travel itinerary
7) Proof of accommodation (hotel bookings etc.)
No, the Malaysia eNTRI/ Malaysia eVisa does not guarantee entry into Malaysia. It is solely at the discretion of the Malaysian Immigration Officer. On arrival, your documents will be inspected by the Immigration Officer who will then approve your entry into the country.