Documents required for France visa application:
1) Confirmed return air ticket
2) Original Passport (with validity of minimum six months from return date of travel and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
3) Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant with 02 signatures.
4) Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 70% face coverage and white background. The dimensions of the image should be 35mm x 45mm.
5) Original covering letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport details, expenses details, and all travel details with purpose of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of France, Mumbai’.
6) Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years
7) Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name and telephone number
8) Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
9) Salary Slip copies for the last 3 months
The approval of France visa is solely at the discretion of the Consulate/ Embassy. They will check your travel dates and accordingly approve your France visa.
No. Visa fees are non refundable.
No. You will have to return to India and renew your France visa.